Susan Harrison-Tustain Signature Casaneo Watercolour Brush Set 5275
This NEW Casaneo set contains 7 top quality Synthetic da Vinci brushes. It can ‘stand alone’ to give you a range of brushes that will provide virtually every function you will need in your watercolour painting, no matter what stage of your painting journey you are at. It also complements the Original set of brushes and will give you years of painting pleasure. Each brush has my name on it and the soft black leather pouch has my embossed signature. The Casaneo set contains:
- da Vinci CASANEO Watercolour brush slanted edge Series 5597 Size 10 – This slanted liner brush allows me to create the perfect flowing line while delivering the paint in an even and controlled flow. It has multiple purposes from a beautifully fine line – to a wide line – to a petal in just one swoop! It flows effortlessly with the movement of your hand.
- da Vinci CASANEO Wash brush oval pointed Series 898 Size 12 – The pointed oval can be used for numerous purposes. The oval tip is a wonderful bonus as this gives me that gentle soft-edged shape I love to create when cutting around a subject.
- da Vinci CASANEO Watercolour brush flat Series 5898 Size 8 – This brush is ideal for delicate colour lifting and ‘cutting in’.
- da Vinci VARIO-TIP brush flat Series 1381 Size 6 – This unusual and useful brush is for special effects. I use it for such subjects as feathers, fur, hair and wood-grain.
- da Vinci CASANEO Wash brush Series 498 Size 0 – A mop brush is essential. This one allows such a beautiful controlled flow of pigment from a wide barrel – such a joy to use.
- da Vinci NOVA brush flat Series 122 Size 2 – My ‘invaluable scrubby brush’. It has just the right amount of flex for effective and gentle scrubbing and softening edges, without endangering the surface of your paper. Plus I straighten lines, paint dry-brush feathers, etc as well as add those essential last minute fine-tuning strokes with this versatile brush.
- da Vinci CASANEO Mottler brush Series 5098 Size 40 – Great for large washes, this brush is excellent for ‘cutting’ around the subject when laying in those washes.
Each brush has my name on it and the soft black leather pouch has my embossed signature. It really is a superb set, elegant in style, practical and of course the brushes are my favourite brushes. There is room in the pouch for other brushes if you wish too. The extra good news is that the set is very reasonably priced when compared with purchasing the brushes individually.